Saturday, July 08, 2017

Good news coming!

Despite continuing difficulties with my health, a visit to Santa Fe and a small bequest turned a lot of things around. I may soon have working dictation software (if such a thing is possible!} and a working laptop. I have sold several articles. There is even a glimmer of hope on health, as I strive to get into a Denver clinic to learn how to use my so-called gizmo. Wish me luck. Much more to come when I an less exhausted.

I added more pics to to "Old Days" below.

5 comments:

Guy Boyd said...

Good news and good luck. Let me know if I can help with anything on the Denver end.

Anonymous said...

Every cloud has a silver lining Steve! Glad things are looking up .
Your persistence is paying off, and we hope the technology makes life a little easier for you and Libby

Always in our thoughts

John & June

tljhound said...

The very best of luck !!

Unknown said...

Steve, I wish you the very best! Keep on trukin...

Anonymous said...

Steve, Best to you and yours...Tom Condon Glendive, Mt.