Tuesday, September 02, 2014

A little more photoblogging...

From Scott McNeff,  to cheer us all by demonstrating how a bird (Sharpshin "Boomer") and a dog (viszla "Fran", after Fran Hamerstrom) can bond quite on their own.
He writes: "... One day last week, "Boomer" caught a bird on the wing - the dog had steadied up at the flush, and I watched as the little hawk carried his catch back around to the dog and landed beside her with it so that he could eat his reward.  He has been a really fun little hawk to fly.  In truth, he brings me more joy each day than anything else that I do."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Bodio:
I’ve just read your last book “an eternity of eagles” a perfect work that just you could right it.
I was wondering that why you don’t write a book about the essence of falconry, its history and its diversity among nations (from Japan to Middle East and Europe and finally the US).
This book needs two things: knowledge and some beautiful paintings, the first one is your territory and the second one is V. Gorbatov, although he hasn’t painted anything about India and Iran, but some beautiful historic ones can be found.
I say this because there aren’t any comprehensive books about this topic and the reason is clear: nobody has such widespread knowledge.
Sincerely: Ali
Best regards.

unfortunately I couldn't find your e-mail.
my e-mail: save_cheetah@yahoo.com